In 1935 Belgium obtained a single Cierva C30A Autogiro to test this new type of aircraft for eventual

use with the observation squadrons. However no further orders followed and the Autogiro

was stored at Bierset, later being destroyed there during the German bombing of the airfield on May 10th 1940.

 

 

 

 

 

Last updated 29/11/15 13:32   Daniel Brackx

brackda@gmail.com