Caudron G.III O-BELA

 

Caudron G.III O-BELA was registered on 22 July 1921 to the Société d'Entreprises Générales Aéronautiques based at Gosselies.

After changing registration to OO-ELA the machine was later sold in the U.K. and became G-EATA.

Having been fully restored this Caudron G.III is now on display at the Royal Air Force Museum at Hendon.

 

 

 

 

 

Last updated 08/02/12 11:19   Daniel Brackx

brackda@gmail.com