Piper Super Cruiser OO-SCC (c/n 12-560) seen at Eegem airfield (W. Vl.) in 1947. This aircraft was registered on 22 November 1946 to the Compagnie générale d'Exploitation (COGEA) SA based at Keerbergen. The machine was slightly damaged in an accident at Tousus-le-Noble (F.)on a date thought to be 17 August 1947. On 25 May 1948 the Super Cruiser was sold to the Aéro Club de la Meuse asbl, at Temploux and again changed ownership on 22 December 1951 to become the property of J. Mutsaarts. On 4 July 1953 OO-SCC was sold to T. Devoghel and based at Deurne. Only a few months later, on 5 October 1953, the registration was cancelled and the aircraft sold in France as F-OAOA.
Last updated 04/08/12 08:43 Daniel Brackx